Thursday, December 23, 2010

How Prophecy helps you.

God's word is life.  God wants His people to have abundant life that is far beyond just positive thinking.  He has chosen some of us as prophets to comfort, strengthen, correct and bless the church.  The gift of prophecy is very different from the office of Prophet.  I will probably never prophesy about wars, natural disasters or world monetary crises. My gift is mostly for encouragement, guidance for life choices (talents, gifts, development of giftings). it's an absolute delight for me to see  the picture stories that God asks me to share with you. Tell your friends and family to ask for a word and I daily bless all of you who Follow this Blog!!!

1 comment:

  1. My life is foggy i need a word from the lord im hurt i just want the pain to stop i just have no love i just want him to guid me i could lose everthing but GoD .. i just want to do what i love in life for the lord and enjoy life ..my name is jacqueline

    ReplyDelete