Wednesday, June 29, 2011

How To Post Your Request

This is the month of June 2011 so if you are making your request today please  go to the Archives, on the left side of this page, and Click the Heading June 2011 Prayer Requests.  You will first click on the Comments area under the Heading where it says like 20 Comments and when you click that area a space will open up where you can make your request.  Each month will have its own heading to make it easier for you to find the word/pic God has given you.  Just make a note of the month you Posted your Request.  God loves to build up His people with His prophetic words & I look forward to bringing it forth for you!

Click on some Ads here today please!   xoxoxo

1 comment:

  1. I have a creditor trying to force me into bankruptcy, this is not what I want nor what I believe that GOD wants for me. I have an appointment with a lawyer this coming Friday and I need a more clear direction or confirmation on whether I am to proceed with this or cancel and continue believing that GOD is going to help me through this. I have someone telling me that something is going to happen by the end of this month, but I still have doubts. Don't know how to let go and let GOD in this situation. Please help me.

    ReplyDelete