Saturday, January 21, 2012

Read the Comments for blessings

All prophetic Prayer requests are answered under the heading of the month  in which you have requested.  If you ask in January 2012 please request prayer as a Comment under that heading. Your prayer answer will also appear as a Comment under that heading.It is God's desire for me to consider  the  prophetic  prayer pictures He gives me for each person to be a priority so please browse all of thr Comments, right from day one, to be touched and changed by God.  Thanks for being so open to God!  I love you all!  Jane

7 comments:

  1. Hi Jane. Do you have any word for me perhaps?

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Cumi:Your prayer picture will be Posted under the Blog Archives heading January 2012 Request Here in the Comments at the bottom of that Post. All prayer request answers are Posted in the month on which they are requested.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jane~
    I am praying for you...
    I am seeking WORD from the Lord regarding some Future decisions.
    I am at a fork in the road...with so many options.
    Thanks~
    Gena

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. @ Gena: Seeking God for you. Your prophetic prayer pic will be Posted under January 2012 Request Here, in the Blog Archive, on the lower right side of the Page. Holy Hugs,Jane

      Delete
  4. Hi Jane, I would love to receive a word-I'm also asking regarding future decisions.Thanks much.

    thanks SC

    ReplyDelete
  5. i think maybe my request wasn't seen, not sure?

    blessings SC

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. @ SC: Please Copy and Pate your Request on the Post March 2012 Request Here as a Comment Prayer requests are Posted in the month they are received. Your answer will also be posted there as a Reply.
      Bless you.Praying now. Love, Jane

      Delete