Thursday, April 28, 2011

Gold Dust

God wants me to share about how I got gold dust on my face that permanently healed my sinuses.My husband, Jeffery & I attended a huge Conference at Toronto Airport Christian Fellowship in around 2003. John Arnott was giving words about dental miracles and people were getting gold teeth, even Heidi Baker had a camera stuck on her mouth as we saw gold teeth form.  Both of us felt a warmth on our mouths but when we looked in each other's mouths saying "Do you see anything?"  "No, I don't see anything."  to each other & felt very disappointed but still hopeful.  The next morning I went to work at the Royal Bank Plaza in downtown Toronto. My co-worker, with whom I worked on projects,looked quizzically at me saying "What's that on your face?  All over your nose & cheeks & some on your forehead?"  I rubbed my fingers over my nasal area then looked at my fingers which were coated in something that looked like gold dust and I suddenly realized that I was breathing normally for the first time in about 10 years!  My teeth didn't get healed but my sinuses did & I have remained healed since that time!  Hahaha, my husband & I are still praying for dental healings as we can't afford dental care at this time.  Awesome God!

4 comments:

  1. Tremendous!!! Thank You, Father!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. more from "Pretty Humble"! After I got your word tonight, I scrolled through some of the other words and your exhortations to get a feel for what else you were saying, while I was meditating on your word. I really enjoyed it and I bare witness. I also remembered another fragment of the word i got yrs ago about a treasure chest. The person giving me the word said they saw some things in the chest and they were all described as blessings, for example I remember the word "healing" being one of the treasures and possibly financial blessings and, love and they were all spiritual things. so in your word, you said: "overflowing with jewellery of all kinds...rings, necklaces, earrings, bracelets some were from very exclusive jewellery stores.." so if i consider the interpretation of these treasures as spiritual things, like perhaps a necklace is a mantle and a ring is authority - I just thought I'd kick that around with you a little and see what else you witness to on what those are symbolic of. Also, I read here about your gold dust and desire for dental miracles. I too need some healing of some teeth. Although, teeth don't usually rebuild themself (although i did some reading and there are chinese herbs and people that have claimed some teeth rebuilt themselves through use of herbs and nutrition, but i don't have the money and time to research and experiment there) so i should term it the same as you - I need some dental miracles. I thought I'd offer to sow a seed for a miracle by praying for yours as it comes to mind in weeks to come. But I did want to ask you what you think teeth represent symbolically. That might help our prayers. God Bless - PH!

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Pretty Humble: Your prophetic pic was given April under the Topic "Doors Opening". Please pray and ask God to reveal more meaning to you. Bless you, Jane Holland

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! THanks for sharing...that's why you still GLOW....:)

    ReplyDelete