Saturday, May 7, 2011

Mother's Day

Happy Mother's Day !
I want to encourage women today to become spiritual Mommy's to younger women (younger in the Lord, not necessarily according to their actual age).  It's a New Testament thing!  This is so richly satisfying for both parties!  Some may call this Discipleship but it goes far beyond that to a deep friendship and sharing  that empowers you to grow by the Holy Spirit in faith, patience, knowledge, courage  and true love. If you have never had a spiritual Mom I pray that God will place you with just the right person or just ask the Lord to show you who in your Church would give you the love and teaching you need.  
In the love of the Lord,
Jane
PS. Your Mother's Day gift to me would be to Click on each Ad you like to show me that you were here!

2 comments:

  1. please pray for my marriage. I can hardly even figure out how to use this website, but I'm desperately trying. Is my husband still committing adultery? He says he's repented and gotten saved, but he still doesn't hardly ever pursue me sexually, but claims he's still attracted to me. I am sooooo desperate. Please help. I feel like I'm losing it and have no idea what to do.
    Thank You so very much and God bless you.
    Diane

    ReplyDelete
  2. @dianeperson66: Jesus had some good advice for women married to unsaved men. He said to set an example of of love and virtue for them.Pray for you husband for his needs not yours and let God change him, not you. You will be amazed at how God will touch and change him! Pray against women who tempt him, surround him with a hedge of protection. You are in a battle for your marriage.You cannot do this alone, You need God's help!

    ReplyDelete